Audi Service & Maintenance
Audi Service, Repair & Mechanics Atlanta
The Audi serves as a luxurious alternative to your everyday vehicle. Audi calls for maintenance/service at specific milage intervals. It’s important to stay in tune with the Audi service and repair requirements in order to maintain the function of your Audi.
Audi Repair and Maintenance
We provide outstanding maintenance and repair services for your Audi in Smyrna, Marietta, and Atlanta. Today’s Audi vehicles are more technologically refined than ever before. If a problem does develop, using the correct diagnostic equipment and specially trained experts will be necessary to repair both accurately and efficiently as computers control virtually every function of modern vehicles. Normal maintenance can greatly reduce the chances of a problem. However if a brewing problem is detected early during maintenance, the cost of repair is likely much lower. Our expert staff knows your Audi, and we are passionate about providing exceptional service. All of our technicians and equipment are certified as follows:
- Bosch Automotive Service Center – Bosch is the standard in diagnostic equipment.
- Member of Automotive Service Association — Advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive Repair Industry.
- ASE Certified Technicians – ASE-Automotive Service Excellence- Recognized as the leader in automotive repair competence certification.
Excellent quality service is our priority. We can provide you with a level of service that is nowhere to be found in a large dealership environment. Since our service speaks for itself with the amount of quality that is put in, we are able to establish long term relationships with our customers. With us you will get as follows:
- The work performed by us has a 24-month or 24,000 mile warranty*.
- A Free Rental Car (24 hours) is provided for the larger repairs.
- Your car’s maintenance history is recorded on our computers and ensures our technicians the information needed to provide accurate service.
We provide premium services for whatever your vehicle may require. From big to small repairs, or even scheduled maintenance, we have you covered.
- Regular Preventative Maintenance – mileage or countdown based services keep your new car warranty in effect, and ensures reliable performance for years.
- Computer Diagnostics – a check engine light and/or emissions problems can affect gas mileage, how your engine runs, delay annual state registration and even result in fines. We can identify and correct these problems.
- Brake Systems – we ensure your braking power by inspecting and replacing brake pads, machining or replacing brake rotors as well as inspection, repair, and replacement of hydraulic or electronic components in the Anti-lock Braking System and Traction Control Systems.
- Ignition System – Diagnostics and repair of all elements of the ignition system, whether traditional distributor, coil, wire type, or the latest Distributor-less Ignition System (DIS).
- Electrical system – Diagnosis and repair of all electrical systems including starting, charging, lighting and all other accessories.
- Heating and Cooling Systems – Inspection and repair or replacement of A/C compressor, dryer, condenser, heater cores, heater valves and hoses.
- Steering – Inspection and repair of all steering components such as; power steering pumps, hoses, steering racks, tie rod ends, plus complete four wheel alignment.
- Suspension – Installation of new shocks or struts, replacement of ball joints, control arm bushings and/or suspension arms. Replacement of wheel bearings, C.V. axles and joints.
- Engine – We can install new, re-manufactured or pre-owned engine assemblies.
- Transmission – Automatic and manual transmission service or replacement, as well as clutch replacement.
- Mufflers and exhaust systems – Replacement or repair of catalytic converters, pipes and mufflers.
- Auto Glass Replacement – Replacement of windshields and side windows, as well as electric window regulators, motors, and switches.
- Extended warranty repairs – We will work with most extended warranty companies to be sure you are reimbursed for repairs covered by your warranty.
We use only first-rate equipment and parts to keep your Audi running at it’s very best.