BMW Service, Repair & Mechanics Atlanta
Motorcars International has worked on BMW vehicles for over 30 years and has seen every model in our shop.
Our service and repair methods are constantly upgraded and continue to consistently outperform the other BMW service and repair shops in Atlanta.
Marietta BMW Repair and Maintenance
BMWs are often regarded as the Ultimate Driving Machine. Since we provide both ultimate service and quality, it only makes sense to bring your BMW to us. The knowledge needed to maintain a BMW is vast and often times staggering. BMW has a multitude of individual electronic control units that communicate with one another in a highly sophisticated electronic conglomerate. Our state of the art equipment and highly trained technicians allow us to zero in on problems and offer repair solutions to get your BMW back on the road.
We only employ the best.
Your car can be the most important thing your family owns. Especially inAtlanta, a lot of driving in required to keep you productive. Your family car is responsible for the safety of your family, friends, and other people on the road. We are committed to maintaining the safety and reliability of your car by our certified technicians trained to perform factory-recommended maintenance services for most vehicles.
- Bosch Automotive Service Center – Bosch is the standard in diagnostic equipment.
- Member of Automotive Service Association — Advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive Repair Industry.
- ASE Certified Technicians – ASE-Automotive Service Excellence- Recognized as the leader in automotive repair competence certification.
We provide premium services for whatever your vehicle may require. From big to small repairs, or even scheduled maintenance, we have you covered.
- Computer Diagnostics – a check engine light and/or emissions problems can affect gas mileage, how your engine runs, delay annual state registration. We can identify and correct these problems.
- Brake Systems – We ensure your BMW’s braking power by inspecting and replacing brake pads, machining or replacing brake rotors as well as inspection, repair, and replacement of hydraulic or electronic components in the Anti-lock Braking System and Traction Control Systems.
- Ignition System – Diagnostics and repair of all elements of the ignition system, whether traditional distributor, coil, wire type, or the latest Distributor-less Ignition System (DIS).
- Electrical system – Diagnosis and repair of all BMW electrical systems including starting, charging, lighting and all other accessories.
- Heating and Cooling Systems – Inspection and repair or replacement of A/C compressor, dryer, condenser, heater cores, heater valves and hoses.
- Steering – Inspection and repair of all steering components such as; power steering pumps, hoses, steering racks, tie rod ends, plus complete four wheel alignment.
- Suspension – Installation of new shocks or struts, replacement of ball joints, control arm bushings and/or suspension arms. Replacement of wheel bearings, C.V. axles and joints.
- Engine – We can install new, re manufactured or pre-owned engine assemblies.
- Transmission – Automatic and manual transmission service or replacement, as well as clutch replacement.
- Mufflers and exhaust systems – Replacement or repair of catalytic converters, pipes and mufflers.
- Auto Glass Replacement – Replacement of windshields and side windows, as well as electric window regulators, motors, and switches.
- Extended warranty repairs – We will work with most extended warranty companies to be sure you are reimbursed for repairs covered by your warranty.
- Oil Change — The type of oil required depends on the age, model, local climate, engine as well as the transmission type of your BMW. The Oil Change Mechanics at Motorcars International inAtlanta go above and beyond the call of a standard oil change.
- Headlight Repair — BMWs require special care when replacing or repairing headlights. From the special bulbs to the particular headlight removal technique, BMWs require extra special care when repairing headlights.
We use only first-rate equipment and parts to keep your BMW running at it’s very best.
Being without a car is a huge inconvenience, so we strive to complete repairs as quickly as possible. In the event that a repair takes a little longer than expected, we will make sure that your transportation needs are met with a rental car or shuttle.